The Administrator declares that he processes Users’ personal data in accordance with (GDPR) Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of personal data.
Who administers your data?
The administrator of Users’ Personal Data is Famag E.M. Krzyżaniak Spółka Jawna, Krobska Szosa 32B, 64-125, Poniec, KRS: 0000496091, NIP: 6961877492, REGON: 302664380 hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
What data are we talking about?
It is about personal data that we collect and process:
Name, email address, phone number, company registration details
Why do we want to process your data?
The User’s personal data are processed in order to:
- Conclusion and performance of the contract for the provision of electronic services – if the User uses such services.
- Respond to messages sent via the form from the Website.
- Sending information and marketing offers, surveys, invitations and conducting correspondence via e-mail, SMS, RCS messages, WEBPUSH notifications, phone calls or parcels by traditional mail.
- Profiling, which helps customize messages and offers according to the interests of the User.
The transfer of personal data is voluntary, however it conditions the conclusion of a contract for the provision of electronic services. Without providing personal data, the User loses the ability to provide services by the Administrator.
We may also use personal data based on a separate consent for other purposes. In this case, these objectives are always specified in the consent.
The user voluntarily decides to receive marketing content. Failure to provide personal data for marketing purposes will result in failure to receive this content.
What are the legal grounds for processing your data?
The legal basis for processing Users’ personal data is:
- Required data processing for the conclusion and performance of the contract for the provision of electronic services.
- The Administrator’s legitimate interest in handling correspondence and answering sent messages.
- In the event that the User wishes to receive marketing content related to the Administrator – the need to process data to achieve the objectives arising from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, i.e. to implement marketing activities related to the Administrator.
- The administrator does not provide for the transfer of personal data to a third country.
How long do we store your data?
- We store personal data for the duration of the User’s use of our services. After stopping the use of services, the User’s personal data in the scope of: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number will be stored for a period of 2 years for the purpose of examining complaints and claims related to the use of these services.
- Personal data processed to respond to messages sent via the contact form – will be stored for a period of 2 years from each message received.
Your User Rights
The user has the full right to decide to what extent his personal data will be used. The User has the right to:
- request access to your personal data,
- correcting them,
- deletion or limitation of processing,
- data transfer,
- the right to object at any time to the processing of User’s personal data, including profiling and direct marketing, withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data at any time, if it is based on the processing of User’s personal data; withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of this consent before its withdrawal,
- lodging a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
The User may withdraw his consent to sending him marketing content at any time. Just use the mechanisms available for marketing content, e.g. clicking on the unsubscribe link or by contacting the Administrator.
Who do we transfer your personal data to?
The Administrator, by collecting personal data, allows direct access only to authorized Employees, Subcontractors and Entities providing services to the Administrator (i.e. accounting, legal, auditing, IT and technical support services) and only to the extent necessary to perform the services ordered by the Administrator.
Users’ personal data may be provided to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, and in particular to competent judicial or law enforcement authorities.
Your personal data, as a rule, are not transferred outside the EEA (European Economic Area). The transfer of your personal data outside the EEA may, however, occur when it is necessary to perform your service, including when the implementation of the service will require the participation of subcontractors with headquarters outside the EEA.
Personal data is stored in a database that uses technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of processed data adequate to the validity of stored personal data in accordance with industry standards and guidelines of relevant authorities, in particular the GDPR.
The administrator processes cookies to:
- User identification and login
- adjusting the information and appearance of the Website to individual preferences
- keeping statistics that are anonymous.
By default, web browsers store “cookies” on the User’s end device. You can limit or disable cookies access in your browser settings. If you use this option, some functions may be limited or unavailable.
The administrator collects the IP addresses of visitors to the Site, which are useful when diagnosing technical problems with the server, creating statistical analyzes or verifying the location of both real and online bots.
Third party cookies
Contact with our Personal Data Inspector